The 22nd Annual Austin Home & Garden Show will return this year on Friday, January 10 - Sunday, January 12. The event will offer innovative products and hundreds of experts all under one roof! We’ve got a few tips for the show so you can take full advantage of all the exhibitors on site. Here are some of our featured favorites you won’t want to miss:
● Ty Pennington - Design television was never the same once we were introduced to the quirky and creative Ty Pennington from TLC’s Trading Spaces and ABC’s Extreme Makeover: Home Edition. With the groundbreaking home improvement series Trading Spaces returning after a 10-year hiatus, we have the chance to get reacquainted with Ty as a carpenter—and also as a designer! Ty will be appearing on stage at the show Friday, January 10!
● Container Homes and Garden - Don’t get tied down to a traditional home build; design a one-of-a-kind home instead! Presented by Stackhouse Container Homes, be sure to check out the two decorated container homes surrounded by imaginative garden landscaping at this year’s show!
● Funky Fun Shops - Stop by our Funky Fun Shops full of local artisans, craftspeople, and unique Austin boutiques.
● Backyard Cantina - Looking to spruce up your yard a bit or on a grand scale? Visit the Backyard Cantina and enjoy a break from shopping! Get the latest landscaping trends for your own backyard project.
● Home Decor, Art, Interior Design, and Furnishings - With aisles and aisles of exhibits featuring products and consultations with experts, you’ll find just about everything for your home at the show! Be sure to check out some of our home decor exhibitors, including Circle and Line, King Silk Art, Mediterranean Ceramics, and more!
The Austin Home & Garden Show takes place at the downtown Austin Convention Center January 10 - January 12. In addition to these fun and fabulous features, we will have hundreds of local home improvement experts ready to help you with your next project! A must-attend event for Austin homeowners, it’s not too late to get your tickets! Tickets available in the link here. Follow along for updates on social media on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram.